Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clarification

As Chad was reading the latest post last night he began to point out my misuse of words and all of my grammatical errors. I just want to make sure everyone understands that I am not the best speller and completely rely on spell check when I remember to use it and I tend to type fragments or run on sentences or sometimes leave words out (kind of like this one). These are just my thoughts and please try to overlook all of my mistakes :)
Below are a couple of pics from our Christmas Card photo session. The 3 of us headed down to the bluff in Fairhope. My vision was I wanted to get a picture of James with the bay/pier in the background since we moved to Fairhope during 2009. Next year I will not have a vision because I think when you do there is just too much pressure and it becomes a tense environment. Chad was such a good sport to come along to help but after an hour of photo taking and an outfit change he was done. Plus earlier in the day we had driven 4 hours home from Birmingham.
This picture I think would have been perfect however you cannot see his face because my flash did not turn on. Not very happy about that!
All in all I was pleased with the way our card turned out and just hope Chad forgets about this session by next year so he will be willing to help again!

4 comments:

  1. You are really becoming a good photographer. I really do like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I read your previous post last night and didn't notice any run-on sentences or grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blogging is about grammatical errors. No judgment ever from me! Christmas tree Pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you decided to "just blog about it" again. I was getting worried. My patients was running out - ha, ha - just kidding! Is it sad that I am sitting here laughing at my own joke?

    ReplyDelete