Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Game Day!!

I can't believe it is finally here and the anticipation is killing me. I can't focus at work today and since we are too far south to have snow yes I am at work...boo!


Chad is in Arizona representing the "Scene" (thus access to tickets to take the pictures above). Needless to say we were a little bored and acting slightly cheesy by setting up the picture above. Ha! I am so glad he gets to go and be apart of such a big event in Auburn's history however I would be lying if I said I was not jealous and didn't pout a little the days before he left to go. My only request was for him to take pictures and take my lucky Auburn shakers. James and I will be shouting from home and cheering on our tigers. No matter the outcome tonight I am so proud of how far our team as come this year! I believe in Auburn and LOVE it!!

WAR EAGLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment