Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I am a little late posting about Mother's Day but we were out of town. We spent this Mother's Day weekend in Atlanta celebrating a wedding for some of our good friends without our children :). We lived it up for sure and even though we missed them like crazy it was kind of nice to act like we are not parents for a weekend. Thanks so much to KK and Pop for watching after our little ones. I think they needed a day to recover too. 

As James gets older I get to enjoy homemade Mother's Day gifts he makes at school. This year I got an apron made from a pillow case with his hand prints on it and this framed Mother's Day quiz...

I laughed for several minutes after reading it. Salad is not my favorite food by the way I try to get him to eat it all the time by telling him how much I like it. And the green store is Publix. Kids get a free cookie while you are shopping and I made the mistake of letting him get one one time and now we have to have one every time to avoid a scene. 

I had a wonderful mother's day celebrating with KK and Meme and with my precious babies. Without my 2 little boys I would not have a reason to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment