Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Craziness

We have survived another year! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the Christmas holidays as I said before but with Christmas comes chaos. Trying to make sure we see ALL of our family within a weeks time is just about impossible. Well actually it is impossible because we are having Christmas with my mom's side of the family the end of January this year...ha! James handled the days very well and had so much fun playing with all of his cousins and opening all his presents. He was so excited about Christmas and I know next year will be even better as he will understand more! We are so very fortunate to have such a large loving family and Christmas just would not be the same without all the chaos. I have included several pictures from the holidays. The first several are from Christmas with my dad's who came to Fairhope this year!






Christmas Eve at the Straceners' before heading to church with the Sautters.


I hoped I could take the place of the monkey above but getting James to "pose" for a picture these days is very difficult.

So I opted for one by myself :) We tried to get a family shot too but it ended up being a picture of Chad and I...that one was on KK's camera.


James Christmas morning with Goofy and Mickey and his new Harley. This will be the only motorcycle he will ever ride by the way!




He loved my new belt!

How can you not love this guy? He is so excited about his new vest. Obviously he is not trying to make a fashion statement...


These were from the day after Christmas with the Sautters. That look of concentration and determination he gets from his daddy.

I loved James' stance here...lets just say he loved his new guitar!

I can't decide who was more excited about this new toy...James

or daddy??



And Papa had to purchase this VERY large Mickey for James. He loved it!! But little does Papa know this Mickey has found a new home at his house and will not be making it to Fairhope...haha only kidding Papa. We will get it...eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment