Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Brrrr...it continues to be so frigid outside. I can't remember the last time we had this many days of such bitterly cold weather. The weather man says it is supposed to warm up this week. Funny how you get excited about the high 50's. During this cold weather these are the things that help make it bearable. My slippers and our new coffee maker! The slippers I admit are little pricey for house shoes but they are worth every penny! These were a great Christmas gift and Chad makes fun of how often I wear them but I just can't get enough! If you are looking for some new slippers I would highly recommend.

We used some of the Christmas money we received to purchase this new coffee maker this past weekend. It is great for a household that only has one coffee drinker. So many different varieties and always a fresh cup with no clean-up! And secretly Chad loves it too as he has left the house with a coffee mug in hand the past 2 mornings. It has turned our household into 2 coffee drinkers. And the best part it makes hot chocolate too!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree about both the slippers and coffee maker. Brooke gave me the slippers for my birthday and we have the coffe maker too.

    ReplyDelete