Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curious George Recap

I am sure all of my 10 readers are so anxiously awaiting a post about the Curious George Live event! It was a huge success! James loved it and did so much better than I expected. I have summarized the night in pictures below...



Before we left James still did not know where we were going...and yes I put him in his Curious George tee...slightly not cool as Chad said. He claims you should never wear the "featured act" t-shirt to the event. I thought it was perfect and much better than the child we saw with an "man with the yellow hat" costume that made him basically look like a miniature man with the yellow hat that it completely through James for a loop. I wish I could have gotten the expression on his face when he saw him. It was completely hilarious!


So here we go...


This is what we could see (keep in mind this is the first time we have ever taken James to live performance...we havent even taken him to a movie yet)


And this was the expression on James' face the entire time. He was in a complete trance. Never took his eyes off the stage. It was so fun to watch!




During intermission...somehow we ended up with this $5 balloon!! Chad is such a sucker for these things!


And this was James on the ride home. I think it was all worth it.


Btw a few days later this is where the balloon ended up. Too high for us to reach even with a ladder. I guess we will have to wait for it to deflate. Ummm 1 week later the balloon is still resting on the ceiling. Not sure what kind of helium they are using!!

2 comments:

  1. I was eagerly awaiting this post! So cute. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was anticipating this post. I love the picture of his sweet little face, intensely watching George's every move! It's funny Chad said that about him wearing the George shirt. I would have dressed my child in the same attire:) The run away balloon is also pretty funny. I wonder how long it will stay up there... ???

    ReplyDelete