Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No More Swaddle

If I have any readers still out there you are probably thinking WOW 4 posts in one week. If you aren't thinking it I sure am. I am not sure what has gotten into me but apparently I am on a roll. ha!

Anyway, Luke has successfully slept unswaddled the past 2 nights. Yippee! Some of you may be thinking..."isn't he 7 months old, and they were still swaddling him??" Yes we were. It took us forever to stop swaddling James too. It is one of those things that when they are sleeping well you do not want to break the routine. For Luke though it was more like "he is not sleeping well so let's give it a try" plus he had out grown the swaddle 5 lbs ago :). And just like that he did fine. This morning I even noticed when I was watching him on the video monitor he was waking up but still wanted to sleep he found his paci in his crib and put it in his mouth. Tear. Just another sign he is growing up before my eyes. I just want to stop time NOW.

Before we know it Luke will be crawling...which by the way Chad is encouraging and I am still trying to figure out why :)

2 comments:

  1. I swaddled Rye till he was 8 months I think?? I was terrified of not swaddling! Luke is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete