Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lately

Just in case any of you were wondering, I obviously survived the root canal procedure. But let me just tell you that procedure is a perfect example of why I absolutely hate the dentist!! I will go back and have a regular cleaning soon and if they see that I need another one they are going to have to heavily sedate me before doing that again!!

To change that subject...lately, I have noticed a slight change in James. He is starting to look at Chad in a completely different way, a good way of course. It is hard to describe but he just lights up when he walks in the room and he wants to be like him so bad he can't stand it. He mimics almost his every move and follows him around the house. A friend recently mentioned she is reading a book about raising boys and that it states that boys really depend on their father figures and that is important that their father have a presence in their life and be a good role model for the son. Thankfully James has a wonderful father who loves him more than anything else! They are so fun to watch together and it brings a smile to face every time they are playing!
Example 1: James having to wear Chad's sunglasses

Example 2: Must sit on the bench just like daddy (not in his lap like mom wanted me too)
....Auburn game day at our house...can you tell??

Example 3: Must dance just like daddy :) Unfortunately for James, neither Chad or I have any rhythm so needless to say Chad is not the best role model for dancing skills but he seems to be working it in this picture


On a side note...I mentioned in an earlier post the new bird house we purchased...well here is a picture of the enlarged hole (if you look closely you can see the squirrel inside the house) and then below a picture of our new squirrel friend :)











1 comment:

  1. I hate the over use of LOL but I really did laugh out loud of the pic of James dancing and you saying he danced like Chad! I think it's so sweet he follows him around and wants to be just like him:) Oh, and I'm glad you survived your root canal. I was concerned.

    ReplyDelete