Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Major Milestone

James is no longer begging for the American Idol Final Results show!! We are working on the 3rd week. For those of you who do not know I will give you a little background...James loves music, dancing and performances so we had recorded the American Idol Final results show back in May because it had so many great performances and great music. Well we made the mistake of letting him watch it one time and he loved it!! His 1st favorite performance was "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas so he referred to show as Boom Boom. So every afternoon when we would get home he would go to the tv and point to it and say "Boom Boom Pease (please)". We watched the show every night for 4 months. He would never watch the show in its entirety thank goodness. One day a few weeks ago we came home and he didn't ask for it so I didn't turn it on and now we are working on the 3rd week!! Yay!! I will say even though I am glad he has moved on, we did get some really good laughs out of it. He now thinks every time a song ends on the radio, on the tv, from one his toys that he should clap and say "yay!!" because that is what you do after a good performance you know :) He also knew exactly when Allison would do a punch kick during the "So What' by Pink performance and he would also do his version of the kick at the same time. I thought since this show became a part of our daily routine for so long it was blog worthy to announce this major milestone.


I also feel the need to write about my morning today. It was terrible! As I am backing out of the garage James distracted me and I ran right into the side of our house!!! Yes I hit the corner because I turned too quickly. Awesome! It left a huge scrape and dented the side panel behind the rear door. Luckily there was no damage to house because that would have been way worse. I am just not having good luck with my current car. This will be the 3rd time it will be in the body shop and I have only had it for a year and half. The first 2 times were not my fault so we didn't have to pay anything but still. It is the trouble you have to go through. Oh well nothing I can do about it now but laugh. Fortunately James didn't repeat the word I said when I realize I had hit the house :)


I do not have any pictures that relate to this post so I will post this one of James and Baxter because it makes me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment