Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Now that is Some Hair

This past weekend Anna was asked by our hair stylist, Tommy, to be a participant in the Hair Wars event in Birmingham. This what I understand about the event... Tommy would style her hair and someone would do her make-up but she had to provide the outfit. So yes the cute dress is hers (and I might add I also purchased this dress...we do that often buy the same things :) helps me to still feel young and hip...haha). Tommy found some accessories and shoes for the outfit and then at the event Anna just had to walk down a 40 ft runway in front of everyone at the event as a model. I would have been terrified!! I am not sure of the actual purpose of the event but anywho she had a great time and based on the pictures below I think she looks like a professional!! And yes that is nothing but her hair no extensions...she has a lot of hair. We could not make the event so the pictures were provided by Papop.





No comments:

Post a Comment