Wednesday, October 27, 2010

War Eagle!

Wow! The Auburn Tigers have really given us fans an exciting season thus far. James is really loving the excitement too and learning the words to the theme song for the season, "All We Do is Win Win Win". I have included a you tube video of the Auburn student section from the Auburn vs. LSU this past weekend. We were celebrating my cousin's wedding in Dahlonega, GA so we missed out on this game but heard the crowd was insanely loud. I can only imagine! We did ride through Auburn on our way home this past Sunday and James got to see Toomer's Corner covered in toilet paper. He was amazed and slightly confused as to why the toilet paper was in the trees. He has only seen it on a roll usually close to a potty :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0TC6FlV5U

This little Auburn fan is even putting his hands up at the right time and moving them up, down, up, down. We love it. Please don't think we have corrupted our 2 yr old. He calls it the "Auburn Song" and we listen to it in the car to and from school everyday by his request.

Since this post has an Auburn theme I have included a couple of pictures we took while in Auburn for the AU vs. Arkansas game. It was also a very exciting game and we were glad we got to go!!




2 comments:

  1. oooh that video gave me chills!! We got to go to the LSU game last weekend... AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing! And you look great by the way!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love James' Aubie sweatshirt:) Glad you posted the video too b/c I hadn't seen it. Man, I wish I was there for that game!!! War Eagle!!!

    ReplyDelete